Fall 2021 Move-In
Welcome to Washington State University!
Fall Move-In will take place August 13-16, 2021.
All students will need to sign up for a move-in time. Move-in sign-ups will be available once hall assignments are announced, no later than July 7.
Here are a few details for move-in day:
- Check-in will take place at Beasley Coliseum on the WSU Pullman campus. Only students will be allowed to check in at Beasley; helpers and family members should plan to wait in the car.
- Students will receive their CougarCard and room key at check-in. Upload your photo and corresponding ID here as soon as you can so we can create your CougarCard.
- After checking in at Beasley, you will be directed to your residence hall. There will be unloading zones in front of each hall, with longer term parking available and transportation staff to help direct the way.
- Volunteers will be available to help move belongings. Students can also bring helpers, as long as they are from the same household and follow current health and safety guidelines.
- COVID-19 vaccination requirement. Students can now upload proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemptions in the Cougar Health patient portal. The process for applying for a COVID-19 vaccination exemption for personal or religious reasons will be available in July.
If students are moving in after August 16, check in will take place at their hall designated Area Desk. Don’t forget to check out the Week of Welcome calendar and find things to do before school starts!
To request special arrangements, students can email Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see you on campus!