Spring 2022 Move-In
Welcome to Washington State University! We’re so excited to have you on campus.
BEFORE YOU COME TO CAMPUS
Apply for the Residence Halls! You’ll find out where you are assigned by December 30th.
- You’ll be able to log into your housing application to view your assignment and any roommate’s contact information.
- Take a look at your hall’s 360 videos and FAQs to get an idea of the space you are moving to.
- Plan for what your cost and payment dates will be by looking at our housing rate estimator.
- Check out the housing website for what to bring and what to leave at home.
To request special arrangements, students can email Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Where to go and what to expect
- Before traveling to Pullman, plan for the weather! Keep an eye on the Washington State Department of Transportation website for route info and the WSU alert page for inclement weather notices.
- Residence Halls open at 8am on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. You are welcome to arrive anytime between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- To check in, go to your Hall’s Area Desk (Southside Area Desk at Stephenson, Southside Area Desk at Orton, Hillside Area Desk or Northside Area Desk):
- Visit your hall's website to see where your area desk is located.
- To check in, you’ll need a state or government issued photo I.D. (think driver’s license, passport, etc.) or your WSU CougarCard.
- When you check in, you’ll get a room key/access, mailbox combination, and an email to your WSU email with your Room Inventory Agreement.
- The room inventory agreement is the record we have of any issues with your room. You have 72 hours to provide updates to this record, instructions will the in the email.
- Don’t forget to purchase a parking permit if you plan to keep your car on campus.
- Designated spaces will be available at each hall for loading/unloading, but you’ll need a permit if you plan to keep a vehicle with you on campus.
- Need tech help? Check out rta.wsu.edu to get support.
- Where to eat? Dining Services operates three dining centers on campus in addition to some awesome markets. You can view their operations and hours at dining.wsu.edu and information on the GET app for mobile ordering.
- Connect with your RA at your first floor meeting of spring semester! These are scheduled for Sunday, January 9th in the evening. Check around your floor for more info.